- Unreceive items that were accidentally auto-received
- Unreceive items that were incorrect
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Procure > Create & View Purchase Orders and Receive > Receive Purchase Orders will be able to perform the following steps. If you don't have permissions to with the above roles, please reach out to any of your superusers.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Locate the PO where the items need to be unreceived in Procure > Purchase Order and open it.
- Scroll down and select Reopen P.O.
- On the same page, scroll up a little and select View Receive PO Details button. This is located on the right side of the page, just above the list of Purchased item(s).
- On the receiving page, locate the item you need to unreceive and select the [...] button across it. Note that you'll have to do the same thing from this point if there's more that one item in the PO you need to receive.
- Select Receive Logs.
- On the pop-up window, select the [...] again next to the latest log and choose Remove Log Item.
- You will be asked to confirm the action and if you want to proceed, select Remove Item.
- That's it! :) If you want to go back to the P.O. page, just select View PO Details just above the list of purchased items.