- Split a created PO for items that need its own PO.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Procure > Create & View Purchase Orders can perform the steps below.
- If applicable, only users added in the specific location and department in Procurement Access can make changes to POs.
- The steps below is only applicable if the PO is still open.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Locate the current PO where you need to remove item(s) from by going to Procure > Purchase Orders and select it.
- Click the [...] button across the item(s) you need to remove. Doing this will put the item(s) back to Procure > Procurement. It's best to take note of the RFO number (request numbers) so it'll be easy to find them again when you're about to create a new PO.
- Check if the total amount in the current PO updates.
- Then, go to Procure > Procurement to find and select these items and create a new PO.