- Replicate or duplicate orders to make it easier to resubmit a request if needed
Under the left-hand navigation menu, select Request and then Order or Expense.
Locate the order you would like to replicate.
- Replicate the order by following either one of these options:
- Within your list of past orders, select the button on the far right of the order you would like to replicate. Select Replicate Order.
- Select the order to open it. Select the icon button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
With either option above, you will be taken to the new order request page.
Select Submit when finished.
- Any users that have the Requester role assigned can perform the steps listed
- Amazon PunchOut Orders cannot be duplicated