- Replicate orders to make it easier to resubmit a request if needed
- Recreate a previous Order Request
- Repeat a past order
- Duplicate an Order Request
- Procurify web app
- Any users that have the Requester role assigned can perform the steps below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Under the left hand navigation menu, select Request and then Order.
Locate the order you would like to replicate.
- Replicate the order by follow either one of these options:
- Within your list of past orders, select the button on the far right of the order you would like to replicate. Select Replicate Order.
- Select the order to open it. Select the icon button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
With either option above, you will be taken to the new order request page. Edit the fields as necessary.
Select Submit when finished.