- Assign account code(s) to different department(s).
- Give Departments access to GL Codes.
- New Account Code added but is not coming up when making a request.
- How to Assign an Account Code to a Department
- Unable to See Account Code When Making a Request
Select Settings from the left hand navigational menu.
Select Manage Chart of Accounts under the Finance settings.
- Find the account code you wish to assign and click the [...] button on the far right.
3. Select Edit Account Code.
4. Select the Apply Departments drop down.
5. Scroll through the list and check the department(s) that need access to this code.
6. Select Apply Departments once you're done.
- Only users with access to Finance → Manage Chart of Accounts within the Settings will be able to perform the steps listed.
- Can I link Account Codes and Departments in Bulk?