- Correct an inaccurately labelled Reimbursable Expense.
- Move an approved Expense item to Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Mark an Expense as being paid by credit card.
- Procurify web app.
- Only users with access to Unbilled Expense Items within Accounts Payable will be able to perform the steps below.
- The steps below assume that the approved expense should have been marked as paid by credit card when it had been originally created and approved, rather than "reimbursable".
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select Accounts Payable from the left hand navigational bar.
Under the Expense category select Unbilled Items.
Select the [...] button on the far-right hand side of the item you would like to edit.
Within the pop-up window that appears, select Advanced Change Options at the bottom.
Check the box beside "Paying with Credit Card."
Select the appropriate credit card from the drop-down menu.
Select the blue Edit Item button to confirm changes.