- How to Provide the Requester's Order Item Comment to the Vendor
- Add the order item description to the PO.
- Make the requester's comment visible to the Vendor.
- Procurify web app
- In order to successfully complete the steps below, you will require access to the Procurement section within the app.
- If the Purchase Order has already been created, and the steps below were not done, the comment will need to be copied and pasted instead. For steps on editing items within a Purchase Order please see How to Edit an Item Within a Purchase Order.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
From the Procurement tab, check the boxes of the items you would like to purchase.
Select the green Add to List button.
From the Purchasing List on the right, select the appropriate Vendor.
Select the blue Create Purchase Order button.
Within the Create Purchase Order page, locate the item with the requester comment.
Select the blue arrow icon() on the far right of the comment. The comment is then added into the Vendor Comment for that item. It can also be further edited after this point.