- Change permissions within an employee's role.
- Add or remove permissions for a certain staff member.
- Update permissions for a single user.
- Customize a user's role.
- Procurify web app
- In order to make these changes you will need access to Settings and Manage Users
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select Settings from the left-hand navigation bar.
Select Manage Users under the Set up & Manage settings.
Locate the user within the list and select them.
Select the Edit Information button on the right-hand side.
Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
Select Edit Permissions.
Within the window that appears, check or uncheck the appropriate permissions.
Select the blue Apply button.