- Error appears when trying to complete tasks within Procurify.
- CSRF error appearing when navigating within the app.
- "CSRF Failed: CSRF token missing or incorrect."
- Trying to log into Procurify
- Procurify web app
- It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome for Procurify, as some other browsers tend to have odd glitches, Google Chrome has the most streamlined connection with Procurify
The CSRF error appears when there's a cookie token missing, which means that the browser is trying to find something within its memory and it isn't able to locate it successfully. This usually occurs when a user has multiple tabs or browser windows open, logs in/out of Procurify within a more recent browser tab, and then tries to make changes within Procurify from a previously opened tab.
Click the refresh button within your browser.
- If that doesn't work, log out of Procurify, close all browser windows, reopen the browser and log back in.
If the issue is not resolved after those two steps, clear the cache within your browser. Instructions for each browser can be found below:
- If the above steps still don't work, follow these:
- On Google Chrome, go to Chrome Settings > Advanced > Site Settings > Cookies and Site Data. You can also use the direct link: chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=Cookies
- In the Allow column, add <yourdomainname>.procurify.com
- Under All Cookies and Site Data, delete anything with <yourdomainname>.procurify.com. This will force a log out.
- Reload Google Chrome and log in again.