- Error appears when trying to complete tasks within Procurify.
- CSRF error appearing when navigating within the app.
- "CSRF Failed: CSRF token missing or incorrect."
- Procurify web app
- It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome for Procurify, as some other browsers tend to have odd glitches, Google Chrome has the most streamlined connection with Procurify
- If you are still running into the same issue after completing the steps below, or if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
The CSRF error appears when there's a cookie token missing, which means that the browser is trying to find something within its memory and it isn't able to locate it successfully. This usually occurs when a user has multiple tabs or browser windows open, logs in/out of Procurify within a more recent browser tab, and then tries to make changes within Procurify from a previously opened tab.
Click the refresh button within your browser.
- If that doesn't work, close all browser windows, reopen the browser and log back into Procurify.
If the issue is not resolved after those two steps, clear the cache within your browser. Instructions for each browser can be found below: