After creating a role and applying it to your user, locations must be applied to your users' roles. Locations determine which parts of the system your users have access to, based on the locations set up in your Procurify domain.
Even if your company has only one location set up in Procurify, you must still assign it to your users before they can properly use Procurify.
Method 1: Manual Assignment
1. Navigate to Settings→ Manage Users. Click the user you'll be updating, and select Roles & Permissions.
2. Under the General tab, you'll see a list of permissions. Use the arrow next to the permission category to expand its subsection. In the Assigned Locations column, click on button indicating how many locations are currently applied to that permission.
- to apply the same locations to all subsections, apply it to the top level category title.
3. In the popup window, select the locations where the permissions will be active, and click Assign Selected Locations.
- use the Assign All Locations button to assign all locations to the selected permission.
4. After the locations have been assigned, the permissions button will be updated with the new number of assigned locations.
5. Repeat the process for every permission across every user in your system.
1. Navigate to Settings → Import Data.
2. Download the Permissions CSV template, make your adjustments, and re-upload into Procurify.
- For detailed instructions, review How to Import User Permissions