There are multiple places where roles can be applied to users. The end result of user roles being applied will be identical regardless of which method is used.
Method 1: Manage Users Page
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Users.
- Click on the user you wish to edit.
- Click on the Roles and Permissions tab.
- Click Switch/Apply a Role.
- In the pop-up window, select the user's new role.
- Click Apply Role to save your changes. To configure the role, click Customize & Apply to make changes to the role.
- Click Create as Role create this as a new role that can be assigned to other users.
- After the role is applied, you must assign locations before the user can fully access Procurify.
Method 2: Manage Roles & Permissions Page
1. Navigate to Settings → Manage Roles & Permissions. In the Assigned Users column, click on the button indicating how many users are currently assigned this role.
2. Select the users you want to apply this role to, and click Assign Selected Users.
- To assign all Procurify users to this role, click the Assign All Users button. Users who already have a role assigned will have their current role overridden with your new selection.
3. After the role is applied, you must assign locations before the user can fully access Procurify.
Method 3: Import Data