A possible NetSuite Integration solution syncs Purchase Orders and Receive Logs from Procurify to NetSuite and syncs Account Codes and Vendors from NetSuite to Procurify.
What are the benefits?
Sync Purchase Orders
- Purchase Orders are synced to NetSuite, eliminating double data entry in two different systems.
- Capture more spend for your reporting functions in NetSuite.
- Track your Receive Logs and match invoices against purchases easier with both Procurify and NetSuite.
- Scheduled when you want the integration to sync: Daily, weekly, or monthly
- Enhance your approval workflows through Procurify's mobile app.
NetSuite Activity Flow
If you are utilizing our Inventory Catalog feature, the activity includes an additional sync.
How to Connect NetSuite
How to create a Purchase Order and sync to NetSuite
How to execute a one-time sync of Receive Logs to NetSuite
How to execute a one-time sync of a Vendor to Procurify
How to sync an Account Code to Procurify