- Why am I unable to see a Vendor within the list when adding an order item?
- Why can't I see all vendors when creating an order item?
When adding items to your order request, the list of vendors displayed is curated by your Procurement team.
If the Vendor you wish to request items from is not in the list, select Other and enter the name of the Vendor.
If you do not see Other, your organization may have disabled vendor creation - contact your organization's account administrator for more details.
How to add a Vendor when submitting a Request for Order:
- Click the + New request button in the top bar and select Order
- Click + Add new item
- From the Preferred vendors, drop-down select Other
- The Vendor Name field will appear beside Preferred vendors. Type in the name of the new Vendor.
Best Practice: Ensure to check that the Vendor is not already in the list before using the Other Option.
- In order to add a Vendor to the Preferred Vendors list please see How to Set a Vendor as Preferred or contact your account administrator.