- Why am I unable to see a Vendor within the list when adding an order item?
- Why can't I see all vendors when creating an order item?
Only the Vendors that have been set as preferred within the Vendor settings will be visible as an option within an order request. It is still possible to select Other in order to provide the name of a vendor that is not available within the list.
How to add a Vendor when submitting a Request for Order:
- Select + New request located at the top of the screen
- Select + Order
- Select + Add new item
- From the Preferred vendors, drop-down select Other
- The Vendor Name field will appear beside Preferred vendors. Type in the name of the new Vendor.
Warning: Double check that the Vendor doesn't already exist in the system before creating a new Vendor.
- In order to add a Vendor to the Preferred Vendors list please see How to Set a Vendor as Preferred or contact your account administrator.