- Add a Vendor to the Preferred Vendor list.
- Change a Vendor's preferred status.
Select the Procure tab from the left-hand navigational menu.
Search for the Vendor and locate them within the list.
Below the Vendor information, on the right-hand side, select the [...] button.
Select Edit Vendor.
Within the window, select the Preferred toggle to turn this on or off. If it appears green with the wording YES, the Vendor is set to Preferred.
Select the blue Save button.
- Access is required to the Vendors list within Procure in order to complete the steps listed. If you do not have access and this change needs to be completed, then you will need to contact your account administrator.
- If a vendor is classified as preferred, a user can select them from the vendor list when adding items to an Order Request. If the vendor is not listed as Preferred, the Requester will not be able to select the vendor when creating an order request. They will need to select Other.
- Preferred Vendors cannot be assigned to a specific Location
- Learn more about preferred Vendors