- Find and click into the Purchase Agreement you'll be working off of by navigating to Procure -> Purchase Agreements.
- Check the Catalog Items on the Purchase Agreement that will only be invoiced once, and then click on the Generate PO button.
- On the following page, your Purchase Order will be automatically created for you with details pulled from the Purchase Agreement. Confirm these details are correct, and make any required changes before continuing.
- For each line item you have added to the Purchase Order from the Purchase Agreement, an account code must be assigned. Click the [...] next to the line item, and click edit to assign an account code. Once all required fields have been entered, click Submit.
- If the goods do not need to be manually received, check the Auto Receive box for each line item that it is applicable for.
- Click Create Purchase Order to save your Purchase Order.
Tracking Purchase Orders from a Purchase Agreement
After a Purchase Order is created from a Purchase Agreement, all POs are accessible from the original Purchase Agreement.
From the Purchase Agreement page, click on the Purchase Orders tab to see the full list of Purchase Orders that have been generated. Scheduled Purchase Orders can be found under the Schedules tab. When Scheduled POs are generated, they will move to the Purchase Orders tab.
After a Purchase Order is created, use the progress bar on the Purchase Orders page to track how much of the maximum amount has been utilized.