Adding Purchase Agreement Details
Before Purchase Orders can be generated, Purchase Agreement details must first be outlined and set up:
- In Procurify, navigate to the Procure tab and click on Purchase Agreements.
- In the top right-hand corner of the page, click on the orange + Create Agreement button.
- Select the Vendor you'll be creating the Purchase Agreement with from the dropdown.
- If the vendor you're looking for is not in the dropdown, add them by going to Procure -> Vendors.
- Select a date range for your Purchase Agreement by filling out the Effective Dates dropdown. This will dictate the range in which Purchase Orders can be created.
- The remaining fields are optional, but will automatically fill in the Purchase Orders as they are generated. Enter in any relevant data before moving onto the next steps.
Adding Items to Your Purchase Agreement
Items that are added to your Purchase Agreement must first be added to the Product Catalog. Create a Catalog Item for all items that will be added to your Purchase Agreement. If you will be invoiced for it (one-time set up fees, monthly subscriptions, additional users), ensure it is on your Purchase Agreement.
- Click on the green Add Catalog Item button. From the pop-up window, select the items you will be adding to your Purchase Orders.
Setting a Maximum Amount
- In the Maximum Amount field, enter your calculated dollar amount. Once set, and Purchase Orders are generated, the Purchase Agreement will track your spend progress.
Creating Purchase Orders
Once your Purchase Agreement is set up, Purchase Orders can be created. Follow the links below:
- Creating One Time Purchase Orders from a Purchase Agreement
- Creating Recurring Purchase Orders from a Purchase Agreement
Editing a Purchase Agreement
After a Purchase Agreement has been created, it can be edited at any time.
- Navigate back to the Purchase Agreement page.
- Make any required changes, and select Save Changes at the bottom right hand corner of the page when complete.