Select Recurring Items
- Find and click into the Purchase Agreement you'll be working off of by navigating to Procure -> Purchase Agreements.
- Check the Catalog Items on the Purchase Agreement that will be invoiced on a recurring basis, and then click on the Generate Recurring PO button.
The following page is broken into three parts: Make a Schedule, Fill in the Details, and Email PO PDF.
Make a Schedule
Fill in the Details
Enter the PO details to apply to all Purchase Orders generated on this schedule. Payment and shipping terms will be pulled in from the Purchase Agreement.
If any custom Purchase Order fields are required, enter them below, then ensure that the billing and shipping addresses have been automatically entered correctly.
For each line item you have added to the Purchase Order from the Purchase Agreement, an account code must be assigned. Click the [...] next to the line item, followed by Edit to assign an account code. Once all required fields have been entered, click Submit.
If the goods do not need to be manually received, check the Auto Receive box for each line item that it is applicable for.
Email PO PDF
Enter in the email addresses for who the Purchase Orders should be sent to. Purchase Orders will be emailed as they are generated, dictated by the schedule set from the Make a Schedule section of the page.
Editing a Schedule
After a schedule has been created, it can be edited at any time.
- Navigate back to the Purchase Agreement page.
- In the middle of the page, click on the Schedules tab.
- From the [...] box, select Edit Schedule.
- If wanting to pause or cancel the schedule completely, select the appropriate option.
- Make your changes and select Save Changes.
Tracking Purchase Orders from a Purchase Agreement
After a Purchase Order is created from a Purchase Agreement, all POs are accessible from the original Purchase Agreement.
From the Purchase Agreement page, click on the Purchase Orders tab to see the full list of Purchase Orders that have been made. Scheduled Purchase Orders can be found under the Schedules tab. When Scheduled POs are generated, they will move to the Purchase Orders tab.
After a Purchase Order is created, use the progress bar on the Purchase Orders page to track how much of the maximum amount has been utilized.