Important: Read before enabling
- These steps depend on your Single sign-on provider and may change without notice. Always refer to your Single Sign-on provider for the latest instructions. The Azure integration is designed to connect with Microsoft Active Directory only.
- Contact a Procurify representative if you're considering setting up Azure to ensure you have the correct plan enabled for the integration.
- Only Superusers are able to set up SSO integrations.
1. Sign in to your Microsoft Azure portal with an administrator account. Find and select the Azure Active Directory button
2. Select the App Registrations button on the left-hand side.
3. Click the + New Registration button.
4. Give your application a name, select Accounts in this organizational directory only, and then select Web from the Redirect URI dropdown.
5. Copy the following URL: https://login.procurify.com/login/callback and paste the URL into the field beside the Redirect URI dropdown within Azure. Click the Register button.
6. On the following page, copy the Application (client) ID from Azure. In Procurify, access the Procurify SSO configuration page by selecting SETTINGS → Single sign-on Preferences and select SET UP below Azure. Then, paste into Client ID field of the Procurify SSO configuration page within Procurify.
- If you do not see the Single Sign-on link on your Settings page in Procurify, contact your Customer Service Manager to have them enable it.
7. Select the Authentication item in the menu on the left-hand side. For new SSO connections, the client application in the identity provider needs to have Access tokens and ID tokens enabled.
8. In Procurify's SSO setup page, paste https://login.microsoftonline.com/[your tenant id]/v2.0/.well-known/OpenID-configuration into the OpenID configuration URL field. Then, go back to Azure's application details page, copy the Directory (tenant) ID, then replace the section marked with [your tenant id] text to properly apply the correct OpenID configuration URL value and set up your SSO configuration.
9. Once all the above steps have been completed, click Save to enable your SSO setup, then provide access to Procurify from your SSO client.