Note: To be able to assign users to new roles and permissions within a location, you will need to have access to the Settings Tab.
- Visit the Settings Page and click on Manage Locations
- Click on the Location you would like to add new users to and go to the Roles & Permissions tab
- Click on the Users label beside the roles and permissions icon
- Start applying the users’ names and add them to the role.
- Click Done
- You should see an update on the number of users for the role.
Click here to set up and remove roles and permissions.
Click here to assign users to new roles and permissions within a location.
Still need help?
If you still have questions, email email@example.com.