Here's how to Set-up Roles and Permissions:
- Visit the Settings Page and click on Manage User
- Click on the User you would like to add new roles and permissions to and go to the Roles & Permissions tab. This page will show you a summary of all the roles that are applied to the team member.
- Click on + Apply Role. You’ll see a list of roles that are available in the system
- Select the role you want to assign to your team member and click on Assign Locations
- Select at least one locations to assign to the role
Tip: Without location assigned to a role, the role is not technically live
- Click Save when you’re ready to proceed
Here's how to Remove Roles and Permissions for Users:
- Click on Trash Can icon on the right side on the page and it will give you a notification once it's successfully removed.
Tip 1: Roles cannot be removed in the exception of pending approvals
Tip 2: Refrain from fast click the Trash can Icon as it may lead to removing multiple roles by accident
Here are some role examples:
- Requester Requesting items from branch locations and department. Has access to the dashboard, request, and status tabs.
- Approver Approve or deny pending orders. Has access to dashboard, request, status, approve, and reports tabs.
- Purchaser Creates purchase orders, manages the product catalog and vendors. Has access to dashboard, request, status, procure tabs.
- Controller Manages finances in your organization. Has access to dashboard, request, approval, manage, and report tabs.
- Receiver Managing shipments and items that are being received. Has access to dashboard, request, status, and receive.
- Inventory Manager Maintain the organization’s products by ensuring items are stocked. Has access to dashboard, request, status, and inventory.
- Superuser Site administrator. Has access to all tabs.
- Branch Manager Administrator of a specific branch location. Has access to all tabs.
Click here to assign locations to a user's roles and permissions.
Click here to assign users to new roles and permissions within a location.
Still need help?
If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.