Here's how to Create New Roles and Permissions:
- Visit the Settings Page
- Click on Manage Roles & Permissions
- Click on the + New Role button
- Input the role name* and select at least one permission for it. (*required fields for role creation)
- Click on Add Role when ready to create
- You’ll then see a Just Created label next to the role you’ve added
- Now, this role is ready to be assigned to your team members. Click here to set roles and permissions for users.
Here's how to Edit Roles and Permissions:
- Click on the 3 dots found on the right end of the bar for the Edit Role option
- There you’ll see a summary of what users and locations are going to be affected if changes are made
- Once you’ve made your changes, click Save.
Here's how to Delete Roles and Permissions:
Tip: If deleting old custom roles from multiple locations to condense them into one role, make sure you apply the new role to the locations first before deleting the old roles. if we delete the old roles first, and they had approval permissions and were on an approval routing, this will take them off of the approval routing
- Click on the 3 dots found on the right end of the bar for the Delete Role option.
- There you’ll see a summary of what users and locations are going to be affected if their role is deleted
- Click Delete Role when ready to proceed
- What if I don't have access to the Settings Tab and I need to set up new roles and permissions?
- You will have to contact your SuperUser or anyone who has access to the Settings Tab to set it up for you.
Still need help?
If you still have questions, email email@example.com.