What is Budget Correction?
This feature will help users change the account codes, locations, and departments for already approved orders and expenses.
What is it for?
To make sure the amount spent in a budget is accurate, sometimes you might need to correct the department (of a location) or account code on an item after it’s been approved. To ensure the account code tied to items are accurate for exporting purposes, users would like to correct the budget item is allocated to.
Here's how to make the changes:
- Go to the Manage Tab and click on the Budget Correction.
- By default, it will go to the Orders Tab but you may choose which Requests you want to change.
- To change the account code, select from the drop down on the list view.If you need to change the locations and departments, click on the Pencil icon, select from the drop-down and then click Save Changes.
- All changes are saved in the Audit Logs
Note: For domains with large data sets, there’s a possibility that audit logs view might slow down or timeout
- You can customize the columns you would like to see as well by clicking the Settings Icon found at the top-right corner of the table.
- Who has access to this feature?
- Anyone who has access to the Manage Tab. Usually, they are the Superusers, Admin of Procurify, and/or the Budget Managers (Department Managers, CFO, COO, etc.)
- How do I have access to the Manage Tab?
- Contact your SuperUser to set you up for that.
- Once you have the Manage Tab access, you will also gain access to the Budgets and the Chart of Accounts
- Can this feature be disabled?
- Yes, by going to the Settings Tab > Budget Correction > Toggle Off
Still need help?
If you still have questions, email [email protected].