The following article describes how to set up taxes in your Procurify account. Setting up taxes in Procurify will give you the ability to select different tax codes when creating bills.
Here's how to set up and define your taxes in Procurify:
- Select SETTINGS from the left-hand navigation bar
- Under Finance, click Manage Tax Types
- Click on the orange Add Tax button
- Fill out all the required fields and click Add
- Once you've added the taxes, you will find them on the Active List.
- You can set a certain code or deactivate it by clicking on the Options icon [...] and select Deactivate Tax.