- Enablement kit: https://www.notion.so/procurify/Enablement-Kit-Expense-Reimbursement-Configuration-ede751c0fe274231b646e3afabc09b7f
SEO: Expense Settings Configuration & Customization
What is Expense Reimbursement Configuration?
Expenses is a feature of our Intelligent Spend Management platform. Administrators can select the expense reimbursement preference best suited for their organization in their settings in Procurify. Available for desktop and mobile, this feature offers the flexibility to preset the expense reimbursement to one of the five settings listed below.
New Configuration Settings under Customize Request to Expense Form:
- No default: The requester is required to select Yes or No to "Needs reimbursement" when submitting an expense request.
- Default yes: The requester will receive reimbursement for submitting the request. However, the requester can change the default setting when submitting a request.
- Default no: The requester will not receive reimbursement for submitting the request. However, the requester can change the default setting when submitting a request.
- Always yes: The requesters will always receive reimbursement when submitting the expense. This setting is uneditable by the requester.
- Always no: The requesters will not receive reimbursement when submitting the expense. This setting is uneditable by the requester.
What are the benefits?
This feature gives customers flexibility and control over their default settings for expense reimbursements.
On the left-hand navigation bar, select Settings.
Under the Customizations section, select Customize Request for Expense Form.
- From here, select the drop-down Expense reimbursement preference and select the applicable option.
- The default is set to “Default yes” for all existing accounts to match the current state.
- For all new accounts, the default is set to “No default.” New accounts refers to accounts that are created after Jan 16th.