- add info here as needed, e.g.
SEO: What is vendor documents? Is there somewhere I can store files? Where can I upload contracts?
What are Vendor Documents?
Vendor Documents is Procurify’s centralized vendor file storage, allowing you to house all of your vendor documents in a single place, eliminating the need to use multiple storage platforms across your organization.
What are the benefits?
Vendor Documents in Procurify:
- Consolidates the amount file storage tools you’re using
- Eliminates searching for documents across multiple platforms
- Allows you to easily identify documents related to specific vendors
How to upload Documents:
- Navigate to the Procure module using the left-hand side menu.
- Select Vendors from the drop-down.
- Locate the applicable Vendor and select the Documents tab.
- Click + Add documents.
- Click Upload to select your files.
- Click Finish.
- Select the Options button next to the document to download, rename, or delete files.
- There’s no storage limit for Vendor Documents.