- Can I use both Amazon and NetSuite at the same time?
- Can I use both Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics at the same time?
- Can I use both Amazon and QuickBooks Online at the same time?
- Can I use both Amazon and Sage Intacct at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to use both an Accounting Integration and PunchOut integration at the same time. Purchase Orders/Bills will sync to your Accounting/ERP Software, but the Vendor must be manually created in your Accounting Software with the exact name as applicable:
- Amazon Business USA (PunchOut)
- Amazon Business Germany (PunchOut)
- Amazon Business UK (PunchOut)
Amazon Business Canada (PunchOut)
- Amazon Business Spain (ES) (PunchOut)
- Staples USA (PunchOut)
- Staples Professional Canada (PunchOut)
- Grainger (PunchOut)
- Home Depot (PunchOut)
- Zageno (PunchOut)
- Uline (PunchOut)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (PunchOut)
- Identity Works (PunchOut)
- Marijuana Packaging (PunchOut)
- Global Industrial (PunchOut)
Note: For customers that sync Purchase Orders/Inventory to NetSuite, the Sync to Procurify checkbox should remain unchecked since they already exist in Procurify. If the Sync to Procurify checkbox is checked and the vendor is saved, NetSuite will show a Procurify - Sync Error banner temporarily shown in the screenshot below. This is only because the vendor was prevented from syncing. It will not affect the Integration otherwise. Regularly scheduled Vendor syncs will not be affected either.