- adding items to existing PO
It is possible to add an item to an open Purchase Order (PO). If the item has already been Approve but wasn't added to the PO, skip to step 3. If the item needs to be added to the PO but has not gone through the Approval process, start at step 1.
Create a new Request For Order (RFO) and add the item you'd like to add to the PO. If you need to create an RFO that is an exact duplicate of the existing PO, follow the steps listed in the article: How to duplicate an RFO.
- The Request for Order must now be fully approved before it can be added to the Purchase Order in question. Note, that the following steps will only work if the newly approved RFO has the same Vendor as the existing Purchase Order.
- Once fully approved, reopen the Purchase Order that you wish to add the items to, and select REVISE P.O.
- Select +ADD ITEM FROM PENDING ORDER ITEMS LIST. Search for the approved RFO items, and select the checkbox next to the item(s), and select ADD ITEM(S).
- Please note, the Purchase Order must be open in order to add the item: How to reopen a closed Purchase Order