- Updating the Procurify NetSuite integration
- Ensure that NetSuite and Procurify are up to date
- How do I update the NetSuite direct integration?
The following article outlines how to update your NetSuite bundle. This step is only required if your NetSuite account is out of date. Follow the first three steps in the article to determine if your bundle needs to be updated.
1. Hover over the Customization tab → SuiteBundler → Search & Install bundles and select List.
2. You will arrive on the Installed Bundles page; Look for Procurify under the Name column.
3. Under the VERSION column for Procurify, see if there is a ! exclamation icon. If you see the ! exclamation icon that means your bundle needs to be updated. If you don't see it, you can skip this step.
4. If you wish to update to the latest version, click on the green cog icon on the left of the bundle and click Update. Depending on your NetSuite setup, the install can take minutes to hours.
5. The Preview Bundle Update screen will appear. Review the settings and select Update Bundle.
You are done! You have updated to the latest version of the Procurify bundle. Continue the setup process by Configuring NetSuite Integration Settings. For more information on the NetSuite Integration, click here.
- If the update is not successful and you can't resolve the error, contact our support team for assistance.