- Connecting Sage and Procurify
- Does Sage integrate with Procurify?
Procurify does not directly integrate with Sage; however, if this is a requirement for your business, it is possible to export data from Procurify and upload it to Sage via a CSV file. Procurify to Sage export/imports may need some manipulation, and many clients may prefer to engage a consultant to assist with the process.
With CSV file manipulation, it may be possible to export data from Procurify to the following Sage programs:
- Sage X3
- Sage 500
- Sage 100
It is important to note that Procurify may NOT be able to export out every field that Sage will require for importing data.
- It is possible to set up a flat-file integration with middleware and assistance from an external consultant Sage specialist to import Procurify data to Sage 50 (US, Canada and UK versions) and all versions of Sage 300 ERP. Click here to learn more.
- Procurify doesn't connect with any version of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- An API connection to these applications may also be available, contact us to learn more.
- Overview of excel macros