- tracking recurring expense items
- how to view recurring items
- How do I tell which recurring items have been billed or created?
- How do I check the billing date of a Recurring Expense Request?
There are two ways to track the creation of a recurring spend item.
1. In the Request for Order or Purchase Order, the line under the ordered item will display the Start Date and say “This is a recurring item, it repeats monthly for 12 months starting on January 1, 2021.”
Here's a screenshot of an item when added to a PO:
2. On the monthly payment date of the recurring expense, the recurring item will appear in the unbilled order item section, and the item(s) will be ready to be billed. When adding a recurring item to the bill, it will say “recurring item 1 of 12." See the example image below.