- Step 1 in the QuickBooks Desktop set up process
- Before you begin QBD setup
- How do I add a new Procurify user to establish a connection between Procurify and QuickBooks D
The following article outlines how to create a user specifically for establishing the Procurify and QuickBooks Desktop connection. Carefully read the QuickBooks Desktop Integration Overview page before beginning the setup process.
- In Procurify, visit Settings → Manage Users
- Select +INVITE USER
- Enter in the new user information. Assign a placeholder name such as Technical Account or QuickBooks Desktop User. DO NOT send an invite email, assign password manually by selecting the toggle beside SEND INVITATION EMAIL. Once complete select INVITE USER.
- Next, assign the Superuser role to this new user.
- Sign in as this new user.
- Do not deactivate this user. It shall remain in the system as a service user. Once you've completed the following steps, continue to How to setup QuickBooks Desktop Webconnector
- Do not deactivate this user. It shall remain in the system as a service user.