- How does Procurify CheckOut work?
- How to set up Procurify CheckOut?
- Steps to complete Procurify CheckOut
- Instructions for CheckOut
Enable the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension
- Get in touch with your Procurify customer service contact to enable Procurify CheckOut for your company.
- Make sure you’re using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Download the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
Place an Order with Procurify CheckOut
- Log in to the Procurify CheckOut Chrome Extension with your Procurify domain name and click login.
- Open the Request for Order page, select the Supplier Portal button
- Select the applicable Supplier from the list. Do not close the Procurify tab.
- CheckOut will direct you to the Supplier portal. Add items to your cart.
- When finished, view your cart. The Procurify extension will pop up.
- Select Send to Procurify. You'll be automatically routed back to your request.
- Select the applicable Account Codes and Custom Fields for each item.
- Select Add to request.
- Review your Request, and when ready select Submit request.
When using the CheckOut feature, it is important to log into Procurify first and then select the Supplier Portal.
- CheckOut can only be used on Desktop not mobile.
- Every Requester must download the extension to use CheckOut.
- Procurify CheckOut Chrome Store
- What is the difference between PunchOut and CheckOut?