- deleting recurring orders
- how to unreceive a recurring spend request
The following article outlines how to edit a Recurring Expense Item at the Purchase Order or Bill creation stage. Procurify is looking to support a streamlined editing feature in the near future. For the time being, please use the un-receive workflow, then create a new Request for Order (RFO) with new recurring items to track changes.
Edit a Purchase Order:
- Locate and Open the Purchase Order (PO) with the Recurring Items.
- Select the VIEW PO DETAILS button located to the right of the PO.
- Scroll down and select REOPEN P.O.
- Select the VIEW RECEIVE PO DETAILS button.
- Click the [...] button beside the recurring order item and click Receive Logs.
- Click the [...] button beside the receive log, and then select Remove log item.
- Select Confirm.
The item recurrence has now ended as of the current date. Any past billing dates will have created unbilled items in AP for invoice processing, but no future ones will be created. It is now possible to create a new recurring spend item that reflects the updates.
Edit a Recurring item on a Bill:
It is possible to edit an unbilled recurring item in the Accounts Payable when creating a Bill. Depending on the Bill approval settings, additional approval may be required before the Bill is submitted.
- Access the Create Bill page.
- Add the Recurring item to the Bill by select the Purchase Order drop-down and selecting the correct PO number.
- Select the [...] button to the right of the item you wish to edit.
- Select Edit Item.
- Edit the Unit Cost of the item.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Finish creating the Bill and select SUBMIT.