The following article outlines what accounting programs integrate directly with Procurify, which programs require a flat-file integration and external consultation. Contact your Procurify representative to learn which integration is best for your organization's needs.
- Accounting Programs
- What if I don't see my accounting program listed?
- Multiple companies/subsidiaries & Procurify's direct integrations
- What is a flat-file?
- How to create a customized flat-file in Procurify
- Try it out! Sample Procurify's exports and upload them into your accounting system
|Direct Integration||Flat File Integration||
External Consultation Required
What if I don't see my accounting program listed?
If you don't see your accounting program listed, don't worry! You can use our flat-file CSV exports or API to find a solution. The following article contains detailed information about flat-file customization including flat-file export samples. Test it out for yourself!
Multiple companies/subsidiaries & Procurify's direct integrations
If you have multiple companies or subsidiaries, it is recommended that you create multiple Procurify domains per subsidiary. This will enable a 1 to 1 relationship between systems.
What is a flat-file?
- A flat-file is a CSV file that stores data.
- Flat-files can transfer data from Procurify to another program.
- Flat-file exports from Procurify may need modification before import into an alternate accounting program.
- Not all programs are compatible with flat-files.
How to create a customized flat-file in Procurify
There may be limitations and restrictions when importing flat-files to another system. Please read the instructions carefully and consult with your external consultant. Create practice Bills or PO's for export and transfer practice data before transferring real data.
Review the following article: Create a customized Bill Template in Procurify for export
Try it out! Sample Procurify's exports & upload them into your accounting system
Feel free to review and test the following flat-file Bill and PO exports from a Procurify demo account. Export files are customizable. It is possible to remove fields that are not relevant to the export and update column names.