- Why am I receiving email notifications about procurement activity?
- Why am I seeing this?
- How do I stop these email notifications?
Are you receiving emails regarding Approved items ready for purchase? The following article addresses why users are seeing email notifications about Procurement activity, and how to stop further notifications.
If you see emails regarding Approved items, it is likely that you are set up as a Purchaser or Superuser in Procurify. These two roles allow users to view Procurement data or receive email notifications regarding Procurement updates.
In order to stop receiving these email notifications, complete the following steps:
- Log into your Procurify account
- Select your name on the top right-hand side of the screen
- From the dropdown, select Account
- Select the Notification Settings tab
- Select Procure (this action will expand the notification options)
- Uncheck the checkbox to the right of An approved item is ready for purchasing
Success you've updated your settings!