- Updating permission settings to provide a user to the Settings → Finance sections
- How do I give a user permission to view Settings and then Finance?
The following article outlines how to give a user access to the Finance Settings sections in Procurify. This includes the following Granular Permissions: Manage Chart of Accounts, Manage Budgets, Account Code Correction, Manage Bank & Credit Card Accounts, Manage Currency Rates, Manage Tax Types and Closing Months.
- Select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Manage Users
- Locate and select the user you'd like to grant permission to Settings and Finance
- Select the Roles & Permission tab
- Select the Edit Permission tab
- Select the Settings tab
- Select the checkbox next to Finance and select APPLY. If you have Granular Permission set up, select the Arrow beside Finance and select the checkboxes next to the Granular Permission you would like to apply to the user. Once complete select APPLY.
- If you're not able to provide Granular Permission and you would like access to this feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager.