- the reconciler overview
- how to complete my month-end with Procurify Pay cards
The following article outlines how to reconcile transactions with Procurify Pay. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select the PAY tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select RECONCILE TRANSACTIONS.
- A list of all completed Transactions will appear.
- Locate the transaction you'd like to reconcile. There is a FILTER option at the top of the screen that allows you to filter by Date, Status and Cardholder.
- Review the transaction to ensure the data is available and accurate such as the correct Account Code was selected and a receipt was attached. You can click the transaction to view an expanded version of it.
- Once reviewed, select the exclamation symbol to signify the transaction has been reconciled, or select the Reviewed button.
- Finally, select the checkbox next to the reconciled items, and select EXPORT CSV to export the data for your accounting system. This step is optional.
Success! The purchase has been reconciled.
- Procurify Pay is in beta and available to all US customers with a US bank account