The following steps can only be completed by Users with permissions to the Account Payable Module.
Currently, Bills must be manually synced to NetSuite. We recommend syncing bills to NetSuite as soon as they are approved.
- Navigate Accounts Payable → Manage Bills.
- Click the Approved tab to see approved bills.
Use the checkboxes to select the bills to be synced to NetSuite, or select all bills on the page by clicking the topmost checkbox.
- Click the Sync to NetSuite button in the upper right of the screen.
- The Sync Status will show , please allow for 10 to 15 seconds before refreshing your browser window.
You've successfully synced Bills from Procurify to NetSuite! Successfully synced bills will display a "Synced" status.
The NetSuite role you've created to connect the Bills integration will display as the user who performed the sync.
Important: Bills paid by Credit Card, Expenses, and previously synced bills cannot be synced to NetSuite. These bills will be skipped during sync.
- Automated/scheduled bill syncing is not currently available.
- For more information on the NetSuite for Bills integration, click here.
- Click here to learn about NetSuite Bills Field Mapping.