The following steps can only be completed by Users with permission to the Accounts Payable Module.
Important: Bills must be manually synced to NetSuite. This process ensures data accuracy across Procurify and NetSuite. Each bill can only be synced once, and cannot be re-synced if a bill is fixed post-sync. We recommend syncing bills to NetSuite as soon as you have verified for accuracy. Bills will need to be manually adjusted in NetSuite if changes are made after a bill has been synced.
- Navigate Accounts Payable → Manage Bills
- Click Approved to see approved bills.
- Use the checkboxes to select the bills to be synced to NetSuite, or select all bills on the page by clicking the topmost checkbox.
- Click the Sync to NetSuite button in the upper right of the screen.
- The Sync Status will show , please wait 10-15 seconds before refreshing the page.
You have successfully synced Bills to NetSuite! Successfully synced bills will display a "Synced" status.
The NetSuite role you've created to connect the Bills integration will display as the user who performed the sync.
Important: Bills paid by Credit Card, Expenses, and previously synced bills cannot be synced to NetSuite. These bills will be skipped during sync.