The following article is part of a series on connecting NetSuite to Procurify for syncing Purchase Orders and Bills and pertains specifically to syncing both Purchase Orders and Bills to NetSuite. For more information, see NetSuite Integration Workflows.
Outbound Data Flow Requirements
The following article outlines how to automate outbound data flows for Vendors, Accounts, and Payment Terms to Procurify. It is recommended that outbound data flows sync once per day.
- Ensure you have enabled the applicable Account Codes to Sync from NetSuite before completing the steps below; click here to learn more.
1. In NetSuite, hover over the Procurify tab → Configurations and select Configuration
2. On the Procurify Configurations page, select Settings next to the appropriate domain
3. Click the tab Outbound Data Flows and select Schedule/Execute under the Action column for either the Account. In Bundle version 2.12+, you'll also see a line for Catalog Item. Note: Items are not yet supported in our Bill Sync Integration.
4. Select Edit
5. Update the Status using the drop-down from Not Scheduled to Scheduled to automate your sync. If you prefer to sync data manually, set the Status drop-down to Not Scheduled.
6. Select the checkbox titled Deployed on the left-hand side of the screen
7. At the bottom of the screen, update the Schedule to match your desired timeline. Select either Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Enter a Start Date and select Save. If you wish to update the sync manually, select Single Event and Save.
8. Repeat steps 3-7 above for scheduling Vendor and Payment Terms outbound data flows (by selecting Vendor or PaymentTerm in Step 3).
As per NetSuite, Outbound schedules will NOT run as scheduled in the NetSuite sandbox. Outbound syncs will either be run when you save the account/vendor/payment term record in NetSuite or when you run the sync manually by setting the Status to Not Scheduled and selecting the Save and Execute option (found by putting the mouse cursor over the downwards arrow on the Save button.)
After completing the steps above, proceed with setting up the NetSuite credentials needed to connect the Bill Sync Integration to continue your NetSuite Bill Sync Integration set up.
- The Active checkbox allows you to turn off the sync between NetSuite and Procurify.
- The Inbound Data Flows sub-tab is only relevant if you are syncing Purchase Orders.
- If you do not see the Procurify tab in NetSuite, see this article on creating a menu item for Procurify within NetSuite.
- NetSuite Bill Sync Integration Overview