Henry Schein is a global healthcare company that provides a wide range of products and services to dental, medical, and veterinary professionals. The company's products include dental and medical supplies, equipment, and technology, as well as pharmaceuticals and vaccines. Henry Schein provides a range of value-added services to healthcare providers, such as practice management software, financial services, and continuing education and training programs.
What are the Benefits?
Only global dental distributor to general practitioners, specialists, and laboratories
- A leading U.S. distributor to health care providers in multiple segments: alternate-site practices; ambulatory surgery centers; laboratory; public safety; government; and health systems
- Full-service provider of practice management software, claims management, patient relationship management, and practice services
How to set up Henry Schein PunchOut with Procurify
This PunchOut vendor requires ShipTO IDs, please view How to retrieve Shipping Address Identifiers(ShipTO IDs)
- Contact your account manager at Henry Schein to set up a client account and curate a catalog. Please expect up to 30 days to set up the online catalog with Henry Schein
- Once you've set up your Henry Schein account, contact your Henry Schein account manager and request these details:
- From/Sender ID/UserID (NetworkID)
- From ID Domain
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Order posting URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
- With those credentials, in Procurify, go to the Settings module from the left side menu. Click PunchOut Suppliers.
- Click Set Up under Henry Schein.
- Fill in the fields, adding in the credentials received from Henry Schein.
Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- Selecting a credit card will process order items through Procurify’s Credit Card Reconciliation tool.
- Selecting other payment method will process order items through Procurify’s Accounts Payable Bill Creation module.
- Choose which requesters will have access to the PunchOut using the ‘Group access’ option.
- Choose a payment method.
- Note: by using the PunchOut connection, you will no longer have access to direct payment options through the Henry Schein platform. Please consult with your Henry Schein representative on payment options.
Using Henry Schein PunchOut: Requesting items
Note - only one PunchOut Supplier can be added to a Request For Order at a time.
- Using the Request for Order form, a requester will select the Supplier Portal button.
- With the Henry Schein PunchOut set up, and appropriate access given to the requester, the Henry Schein PunchOut option will appear under the PunchOut Suppliers table.
- Select a shipping address.
- Click the Proceed button in the Henry Schein row.
- Add items to the Henry Schein online cart as normal. When finished, navigate to the cart and click the Submit for approval button.
- Order item details will be automatically brought back to Procurify.
- Choose an account code for each order item, or apply in bulk.
- Submit the request for approval.
- Using the credentials provided by Henry Schein, the PunchOut will be set up in the Procurify domain, and the testing will begin.
- Once the testing and orders are placed successfully, the PunchOut will go live using the Production Order posting URL.