- How can I schedule a bill payment for a particular time or day
- How do I set up a scheduled bill payment for Stripe ACH transfers
The schedule payments update to our Bill Payments workflow allows you to schedule your bill payments in advance, eliminating missed or late vendor payments and automating making a payment on a particular date.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable → Manage Bills.
2. Select Approved in the subheadings only to display approved bills.
3. Optional: Use the Filter function to only display bills that have not been allocated a payment.
4. Click Prepare payment next to the approved bill to be paid.
5. Select the Financial Account under the Pay From drop-down.
6. Select the Processing Date. Note: Payments take 3-5 business days to process.
7. Select the Pay To account for the Vendor.
8. Click Submit.
9. Click Submit on the pop-up window to confirm that you understand the payment will not be able to be edited.
Success! You have scheduled a bill to be paid in Procurify.
To view scheduled payments:
1. Under Accounts Payable → Manage Payments, scheduled payments display a "Pending Payment" status.
2. Click on Payment to show more details