Where can I see Vendor Performance scores?
After setting up Vendor Performance, you’ll be able to see the scores in multiple locations:
- Procure - Vendor Management
- Procure - PO Creation
- Procure - PO Detail List
- Procure - PO Details
- Receive - Receive Details
Where can I see Reviews?
Adding or viewing Reviews is available on several different pages:
- Procure - PO Creation PO Item list (View Only)
- Procure - PO Creation (View Only)
- Procure - PO Details (View and Add)
- Receive - Receive Details (View and Add)
To add a review, click on the Review link:
How are the KPI's scored?
Speed: Reference Time vs. Actual Time
- Reference Time: Average Promised Date through all POs made for this vendor.
- Average Time = minimum of 1 closed PO.
- Actual Time: PO created date vs. When item is received
Quality: Received Items (Pass vs. Fail Received Item)
Accuracy: Received Quantity (Purchased Item vs. Received Items)
Cost: Purchased Item Price vs. Catalog Item Price
- if items are not in the Product Catalog, Procurify is unable to provide this score as a result
I can't adjust my sliders
After setting your sliders, they will be temporarily locked while the system calculates your Vendor Performance scores. After the scores are calculated, the sliders are unlocked, allowing you to make any adjustments before recalculating. If your Procurify account has lots of past data to reference, calculating Vendor scores may take several minutes.
My Vendor Performance results seem off
The Speed KPI is dependent on PO Promised Date and received times. To ensure accuracy, select a true Promise Date when creating a PO, and mark Purchase Orders as received as soon as possible.
What do the colors mean?
Why can't I see Vendor Performance on my settings page?
Vendor Performance is available on Pioneer and Voyager plans. If you do not see Vendor Performance on your Settings page, contact your account manager for information on how to add it to your account.