Accounts Payable - Make and Record Payments
1. Click on Payment Processing under the Accounts Payable tab.
2. Under the Pending Bills section, click on a bill that you'd like to make a payment for.
3. Once you've selected a Bill, click on Make a Payment.
4. Select from your drop-down list for the Payment Method and Pay From.
5. Next, select a Pay To and which Group that you'd like to send the payment for approval to.
6. Once all of the information is filled out, click on Submit for Approval.
Great! The payment has been sent for approval.
7. When the payment is approved, it will go into the Payment Approved section.
8. You may either Mark as Paid or Mark as Paid and Print the payment. When printing marking as paid and printing, make sure to turn off your pop-up blocker. This payment will now move to the Paid Bills tab.
Awesome! You've just marked your payment as paid.