Requesting an order with Amazon PunchOut is very similar to the standard Request for Order process. If you're familiar with submitting a Request for Order, follow this guide to see how to use the new Amazon PunchOut integration. For more information on the Amazon Integration, click here.
1. In Procurify, select the orange +NEW REQUEST button located at the top of the screen and select Order.
2. Select your Location, Department, Required Date, and Next Approver as you normally would.
3. Click the Supplier Portal button.
4. Select the field PunchOut Items will ship to, and select the correct location from the drop-down.
5. Select the PROCEED button. You'll be forwarded to the Amazon Business portal.
- If you've set up Amazon Business Groups, select the applicable group from the pop-up window before moving on to Amazon.
- Don’t close the Procurify window. While a customer shops on Amazon, there is a pop-up window on the Procurify side that must remain open until they submit the items for approval. Please see image.
4. Browse Amazon as you normally would. Add your desired items to your cart. When you're ready to submit your request, navigate to your shopping cart and select the Submit These Items for Approval button. You'll be automatically returned to Procurify.
5. Your items will now be shown in a PunchOut list. Select the correct account codes and quantity for your items. If you have custom order fields, they will be available at this stage. Click Add to Request when you've finalized your changes.
6. Select your shipping address from the new dropdown. Your items will be shipped to this address after approval.
7. Make any final adjustments to your Request, and click Submit when complete.
As soon as your Amazon PunchOut items are approved, they will automatically be purchased from Amazon, and an automatic Purchase Order will be created. For Approvers, click here to learn how to Approve an Order Submitted With Amazon PunchOut.
Still need help?
Contact our support team by scrolling to the top of the following web page and selecting Contact Us available at the top right-hand side of the screen.