Requesting an order with Amazon PunchOut is very similar to the standard Request for Order process. If you're familiar with submitting a Request for Order, follow this guide to see how to use the new Amazon PunchOut integration.
1. In Procurify, navigate to the new Request for Order screen.
2. Select your Location, Department, Required Date, and Next Approver as you normally would.
3. Click the orange Amazon PunchOut button. You'll be forwarded to the Amazon Business portal.
- If you've set up Amazon Business Groups, select the applicable group from the pop-up window before moving on to Amazon.
4. Browse Amazon as you normally would. Add your desired items to your cart. When you're ready to submit your request, navigate to your shopping cart and select the Submit These Items for Approval button. You'll be automatically returned to Procurify.
5. Your items will now be shown in a PunchOut list. Select the correct account codes and quantity for your items. If you have custom order fields, they will be available at this stage. Click Add to Request when you've finalized your changes.
6. Select your shipping address from the new dropdown. Your items will be shipped to this address after approval.
7. Make any final adjustments to your Request, and click Submit when complete.
As soon as your Amazon PunchOut items are approved, they will automatically purchased from Amazon, and an automatic PO will be created. For Approvers, click here to learn how to Approve an Order Submitted With Amazon PunchOut.