Important: if you haven't set up an Amazon Business account yet, click here for instructions on how to do so. This must be done before you can set up Amazon PunchOut in Procurify.
- In Procurify, navigate to Settings from the side menu bar.
- Under Operations in Application Settings, click on Integrations.
- Next to Amazon PunchOut, click the Setup button.
- Select the appropriate domain for your Amazon Business account(Amazon.com or Amazon.de)
- If you have your credentials ready from setting up your Amazon Business account prior to this, input them now. If not, watch the video linked on the left side of the setup page for instructions on how to access them.
- After filling in the setup credentials, the user will be prompted to add a credit card for reconciliation. Note: this setting does not update Amazon. A valid credit card must still be attached to your business account in from your Amazon profile.
Granting User Access to Amazon PunchOut in Procurify
- Navigate to the Amazon PunchOut integration settings in Procurify.
- Click on the Edit button. Under Group Access, click Edit.
- Select which users you want to have access to PunchOut. Use the dropdown next to the search field to Filter by Location.
- Click Save. User access can be changed from this page at any time.
After completing these steps, Amazon PunchOut will be available to use, however, it is highly recommended to set up a group before using PunchOut.