Important: if you haven't set up an Amazon Business account yet, click here for instructions on how to do so. This must be done before you can set up Amazon PunchOut in Procurify.
- In Procurify, navigate to Settings from the side menu bar.
- Under Operations in Application Settings, click on Integrations.
- Next to Amazon PunchOut, click the Setup button.
- If you have your credentials ready from setting up your Amazon Business account prior to this, input them now. If not, watch the video for instructions on how to access them.
- After filling in the setup credentials, the user will be prompted to add a credit card for reconciliation. Note: this setting does not update Amazon. A valid credit card must still be attached to your business account.
After completing these steps, Amazon PunchOut will be available to use, however, it is highly recommended to set up a group before using PunchOut.