If you're already familiar with the Approval process in Procurify, then you're already prepared to approve Amazon PunchOut orders. There are some differences, so continue reading this article to familiarize yourself with the changes.
1. In Procurify, navigate to your pending Approvals page. Select an order submitted through Amazon PunchOut.
- Amazon PunchOut orders are distinguishable by the Amazon logo next to the order number.
2. Approve or deny items, or make any changes to the order as you normally would.
3. When final approving an order, a pop-up box will remind you that once Approved, Amazon PunchOut items will be purchased and shipped, and a Purchase Order will be created.
4. Click Okay. Any Amazon PunchOut items have now been purchased, and a PO has been created.