The following article outlines how to complete the four following steps which are required for setting up Amazon PunchOut and Procurify groups:
- Setting up Groups in Amazon Business Account
- Setting up Groups in Procurify
- Disabling Test Mode on Amazon Business Account
- Setting up Individual Amazon user Accounts
Setting up Groups in Amazon Business Account
1. Log in to your Amazon Business account as an administrator.
2. Hover your mouse over your name and organization name available in the top right of your screen.
3. Select Business Settings from the drop-down.
4. Scroll to the Members section and select Groups.
5. Select the button.
6. Enter a Group name. As a best practice, name your Groups after your Locations within Procurify. Write down the name you've chosen for reference.
7. Select the radio buttons Shared payment methods and Shared addresses, and click the Add Group button.
- Wait for Amazon to finish creating the group. Once done, your group has been created.
- If you're having issues with this part of the setup process, please contact Amazon's support.
Setting up Groups in Procurify
1. In Procurify, select SETTINGS on the left-hand navigation bar. Only users with Admin access can select SETTINGS and select Integrations.
2. Select the SET UP or VIEW button beside PunchOut.
3. Select +NEW GROUP.
4. Enter in the Punchout Groups name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
5. Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
6. In a separate webpage (open a new tab), open and log into your Amazon Business Account. Hover your mouse over your name and organization name available in the top right of your screen. Select Business Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the System Integrations section and select Purchasing System.
7. Copy the Purchase Order Request URL and paste it into the Procurify.
8. Copy the "From Identity" in cXML and paste it into the FROM IDENTITY field in Procurify.
9. Copy the "Shared Secret" in cXML and paste it into the
10. Select the Requesters you wish to have access to Amazon Punchout (default is ALL requesters)
a) Select EDIT
b) If you wish to invite all users, click SELECT ALL. To add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select SAVE
11. Select a Payment Method to be used for Amazon Punchout orders
a) Select a Payment Method from the drop-down menu
b) If you do not see a Payment Method option one will need to be created, see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain. Click here to learn about what payment methods can be used for Amazon Punchout.
Disabling Test mode on Amazon Business Account
Setting up individual Amazon User Accounts.
The final step required will be to have each requester link themselves to the Amazon Business account, follow the link to set this up Setting Up an Individual Amazon User Account