Amazon Business Groups
Setting up Groups
- Log in to your Amazon Business account as an administrator.
- Select Manage Your Business from your Account dropdown. On the left hand side, click on Groups, followed by the yellow Add Group button.
- Enter a Group name, select Shared payment methods and addresses, and click on Create Group. As a best practice, name your Groups after your Locations within Procurify.
- Wait for Amazon to finish creating the group. Once done, your group has been created, but must be configured before it can be used.
Configuring Groups on Amazon
After creating your group, it must be configured to integrate properly with Procurify. Follow the steps below to ensure correct setup.
- From the Manage Your Business page, click on Groups from the left hand side list. Find your group, and click on its name to enter the settings page for this group.
- Click the Configure button next to the Configure purchasing system option in the bottom half of the page. From the pop-up window, select Procurify from the dropdown menu. Follow the steps, and be sure to take note of the credentials generated for you. You'll need them to finish the set up process.
- Start from your Group's setting page. Add users by clicking the yellow Add People button, or the white Upload Spreadsheet button. If you have a spreadsheet made from adding users to your Amazon Business account, you can edit and reuse that spreadsheet to add those users to the group. Additionally, when requesting from a group for the first time in Procurify, users will be automatically added to that group.
- From the left hand side, select Payment Methods. On the next page, select Add Payment Method and follow the prompts to add your credit card. If desired, you can add multiple cards.
Disable Test mode
Adding Groups to Procurify
- In Procurify, navigate to Settings. Under the Integrations tab, select Amazon PunchOut.
- Click on the New Group button.
- Input the Purchase order request URL, System Login, and Punchout Password given to you in step two when configuring your group on Amazon.
- Provide Requesters access to the group by hitting the edit button on the right, and selecting the appropriate users from the list. Save your changes.
- Click on Complete Integration to add the group to Procurify.
After completing all the steps on this page, you will be able to fully use Amazon PunchOut with Procurify! Click here to see how to Request an Order with Amazon PunchOut.