The following article outlines setting up Amazon and Procurify groups and disabling test mode in order to configure Amazon PunchOut. Setting up multiple groups allows for differing payment methods, locations, and permission settings. It is possible to connect multiple Amazon Business accounts to a single Procurify domain user group. If you have multiple locations in Procurify and each location has its own payment method, a group must be created for each location. Setup instructions are the same for each Amazon group. Read the instructions below, and create a new group for each Amazon Business account.
Setting up Groups in Amazon Business Account
- Log in to your Amazon Business account as an administrator.
- Hover your mouse over your name & organization name available in the top right of your screen.
- Select Business Settings from the drop-down
- Scroll to the Members section & select Groups
- Enter a Group name, select Shared payment methods & Shared addresses, and click Create Group. As a best practice, name your Groups after your Locations within Procurify.
- Wait for Amazon to finish creating the group. Once done, your group has been created but must be configured before it can be used.
- If you're having issues with this part of the setup process, please contact Amazon's support.
Setting up Groups in Procurify
Important: If you do not see the Amazon Punchout Group set-up options within Procurify please select for Amazon Punchout to be enabled for your Domain
- Head into Settings & select Integrations
- Select to open the Procurify Punchout Groups
- Select to create a new Procurify Punchout Group
- Enter in the Punchout Groups name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal)
- Enter in the Punchout domain from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Purchase Order Request URL
a) To locate the Purchase Order Request URL, in Amazon, hover your mouse over your name & organization name available in the top right of your screen.
b) Select Business Settings
c) Scroll to the bottom and select System Integration and then Purchasing System
d) Enter in the Purchase Request Order URL into Procurify
e) Enter in the "From Identity" in cXML into Procurify (Fancy way of saying Organization Name)
f) Enter in the "Shared Secret" in cXML into Procurify (Fancy way of saying Organization Password)
- Select the Requesters to have access to make orders via Amazon Punchout (default is ALL requesters)
a) Select Edit
b) Check the box of the users who are to have access to Amazon Punchout Order creation.
- Select a Payment Method to be used for Amazon Punchout orders
a) Select a Payment Method from the drop-down menu
b) If you do not see a Payment Method option one will need to be created, see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
c) What payment methods can I use for Amazon Punchout?
Disabling Test mode on Amazon Business Account.
By default, your system will be in test mode. Orders placed in this mode are only used to verify connectivity. Amazon will not charge or ship these orders.
Setting up individual Amazon User Accounts.
The final step required will be to have each requester to link themselves to the Amazon Business account, follow the link to set this up Setting Up an Individual Amazon User Account